We had a great time!!! Not sure of any results for the team but they were up on that medal stand several times!!!!
Tori's time for the mile was 7:11.I am proud of her! 10 laps equaled 1 mile....I hear the turns & the banking slows you down a bit. Heck what do I know , but she looked good & was passing alot of girls :)In Ark. her time was 7:05 for 8 laps.
She did not run the relay,not all the girls for the relay showed up:(
Her next Meet is in 3 weeks & it is just up the road in Catoosa.She has alot of time to train & I know she will PR!!!
RUN TORI RUN!!!
gg♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs I follow....
-
-
-
16 years ago
-
-
17 years ago
-
5 years ago
-
-
8 years ago
-
-
16 years ago
-
16 years ago
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(48)
-
▼
February
(20)
- American Idol Fans
- Peyton's haircut
- Spring Dance
- Gymnastics @ Preschool
- Weigh in Wednesday
- Mm Mm Monday!!!
- Weigh in Wednesday
- Mm Mm Mm Monday's
- Enid Meet Results
- ALWAYS REMEMBER
- Going to Enid,OK
- Tornado's
- Weigh in Wednesday
- SHE DID IT!!!!! 1000 WINS!!!!
- Recipe Exchange
- Weigh in Wednesday
- GiveAway
- Super Bowl DIET Sabatoge
- Feed AMERICA'S HUNGRY
- Tennessee Fan!!!
-
▼
February
(20)












congrats Tori, good job!
ReplyDelete