OK here we go! I was going to give myself a free pass to NOT weigh in today. My reasons sounded reasonable. We were snowed/iced in most of last week & I couldn't get
out to exercise ,then super bowl & birthday food. It just sounded like I earned the free pass wouldn't you agree. Ok So I'm easily swayed,even by my self,
especially by my self! But I didn't take it. I was a big girl & was going to face the mess! I stepped on the scale and..................................................................................................................wait.......................................................................................keep .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................going................................................................................................................I LOST!!! Can not even believe it!! It was just a smidge, but I will take it over gaining!!!! So maybe, just
maybe I like the inventor of that little ( . ) afterall.Now that I got the scale going back in the right direction,I need to stay with it! I ran a little today & sweated alot. Can't seem to drink all the water I need to in a day & Im sure that would help.So remember that taking the "free pass" isn't always great! I'm So glad I didn't miss this moment!!!
gg♥
Ha I got so excited I forgot to post my ticker...here ya go
Good for you! I know sometimes I think I am going to gain, but when I lose it is a big surprise!
ReplyDeleteKeep it up, and thanks for coming by my blog!
Wooo Hooo! Way to go! I am witness to your sweat!
ReplyDelete