I repeat DO NOT!!!!! It has been very cold here.I knew it was going to warm up a bit today. I was thrilled & praising the Lord for the clear skies & the beautiful sunrise happening as I drove Tori to school. Later as I was buzzing around the house I realized I needed to get something out to the mailbox & figured after that scene this morning & some hours passing I could just go out in my shirt sleeves....................WRONG!!!! Silly Californian!!!! It doesn't matter if that sun is shining...in Oklahoma..in DECEMBER it's still gonna be COLD!!! To cold for me!!!! But I was still so thankful for seeing & later feeling the warmth of the beautiful sun! HOMESICK...Yeah you could say that!
Welp , just got a call requesting MOM'S TAXI. Must run!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs I follow....
-
-
-
16 years ago
-
-
17 years ago
-
5 years ago
-
-
8 years ago
-
-
16 years ago
-
16 years ago












I know, I must have California in my blood too...I detest coats and I have to have sunlight!
ReplyDelete