Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry CHRISTmas!!!!

The greatest Christmas gift of all times will be celebrated soon! I pray that each and every person knows of this wondrous miracle!
I pray that each of you have accepted Jesus as YOUR savior & if not that you will!
The Scriptures assures us of this,
"For God so loved the world,
that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish,
but have everlasting life."
-John 3:16
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in thine heart
that God hath raised Him from the dead,
thou shalt be saved."
-Romans 10:9
Don't fall asleep without Jesus...
Right now, wherever you are,
you can bow your head
and commit your life to Christ.
You can begin a relationship with Him
by praying a prayer such as the following:
"Oh God, I am sinner. I am sorry for my sins.
Please forgive me.
I want to turn from my sin.
I believe that Jesus Christ came to earth
to die for me and my sins.
I receive Jesus Christ as my Savior;
I confess Him as my Lord.
From now on, I want to follow Him.
In Jesus name, Amen."
If you have just committed your life to Jesus tell another Christian or locate a Bible Believing Church & they can help you on your way to following Jesus!

Merry Christmas
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post! We had 17 baptism's last night at BattleCreek, it was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete