Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Welcome!!!

Hello and Welcome to our lil corner of the world..The TREEHOUSE!! I've named it the "treehouse" because that's where everyone usually hangs out with their favorite people!! Things may not always run smooth but we really love each other & when things get tough( more often than not)as long as we remember to cling to God & one another we get through!
I'm very new to this whole "blogging" thing. However I was inspired by a new friends blog. It was adorable & thought what a neat idea! What a great way to "journal" for our family & friends!
I'm always sending out pictures to family & friends..now maybe I'll stop. I can get you all the link to our blog & you can subscribe for updates as they are posted or just bookmark the site & check in when you feel like it! Like I said "maybe"! Ha
Well that's all for now, I'll hit the publish button & see if I did this right!

1 comment: