Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Long time no blog :(

Goodness, its been busy around here! I have soo much to talk about.HA like that's something new!!!!
Well we have had some crazy weather here! Tornado's to snow YES I said SNOW!!! It's almost April you say ...I know, don't tell me its crazy, tell this crazy state I live in! I will add pics later!
PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED once again in my life!!! Oh how I love God!!!!
The preschool has put me on in a permanent position!!!! It's only 3 days a week but it is sooo perfect! The sad part is there is only 8 weeks left . I pray & you can to that they will bring me back next year!!! That would be a blessing! Oh forgot to mention, they put me in Peyton's class,I wasn't too sure about this, but I think it will be fine! It's awesome to see a different side of my son!
As for Weigh in Wednesdays,I may have to change the dates,as I now work Wednesdays. Good news though..I weighed over the weekend & I was DOWN lower than my last posting of my ticker...I so hope I get to post my ticker again...maybe I will re-weigh today & post my tickers on Tuesday...we will see what the scale says...tee hee!
Also I have slacked on my recipe's....sorry...I'll get back to it some how!

Well I won't make this any longer as I have tons of pictures from different "events" to get loaded & posted" so stay tuned...lol

gg♥

2 comments: