Well it has been crazy with new work & trying to find a routine. I am an emotional eater,it doesnt matter the emotion...it changes...I eat. The last couple weeks have been really busy with ,work,kids,track meets,kids,...yeah, yeah I know, welcome to the REAL world! My workouts have taken a backseat to everything,my eating out of control,sooo now that I've beat around the bush & thrown out my useless excuses..I gained 3, then lost 1. I'm not posting my ticker cause I'm ticked & refuse to make it go the "other" direction. As soon as I get it going back down I will post it & hopefully that will be next week!
gg♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs I follow....
-
-
-
16 years ago
-
-
17 years ago
-
5 years ago
-
-
8 years ago
-
-
16 years ago
-
16 years ago












You will get it back under control. A change in routine always throws people off track. You can do it!!
ReplyDelete