Happy New Year to all of our family & friends!
This has not started the way I had hoped..I am really out of time for this but I really wanted to post something to start off the New Year with happy thoughts & positive wishes for you all.
I have stolen the words from a country song(forgive me) . But they are great words!!!
So here you go
with Love
Glenna
I hope that the days come easy and the moments pass slow,And each road leads you where you want to go,And if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose,I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.And if one door opens to another door closed,I hope you keep on walkin' till you find the window,If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile,
But more than anything, more than anything,My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,You never need to carry more than you can hold,And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,Yeah, this, is my wish.
I hope you never look back, but ya never forget,All the ones who love you, in the place you left,I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,And you help somebody every chance you get,Oh, you find God's grace, in every mistake,And you always give more than you take.
So these are not words I wrote but words that touch me & make me think of my family & friends at different times.
My wish is also that each & every person who reads this page will know Jesus Christ as their personal savior. That you will find your way to Him, He is waiting for you to invite him into your life.
God Bless I wish you all great happiness in the New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs I follow....
-
-
-
16 years ago
-
-
17 years ago
-
5 years ago
-
-
8 years ago
-
-
16 years ago
-
16 years ago
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(48)
-
▼
January
(16)
- Reason, Season or LIFETIME, Which one are you?
- B.A.Tiger Blanket
- Latest sewing project
- Weigh in Wednesday
- ROSA sat.......
- The Pain & Laughter of loving our children...
- Weigh in Wednesday
- Proverbs on TRUST
- What are MEEZ you ask
- Weigh in Wednesday :~
- B.A. Tiger Time in Fayetteville
- Peyton's Pre-K Picture
- Weigh in Wednesday!
- The SECRET LIFE....
- 100 CRUNCHES
- HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009
-
▼
January
(16)












That is my wish too. I love Rascal Flatts!
ReplyDelete