Ok yes I know its actually Thursday, but I did weigh yesterday. Against my better judgement since it had only been 3 days, but Tori talked me into it!
Drum roll please.dadadadadadad..lol -2 lbs. I'm sure its a total fluke & my body has now gone into shock & will hold onto every ounce of fat!
I will stay at it though. I did my crunches again...ugh I was in pain lastnight!
Ok enough about me..I may need to make a separate weight loss trials & triumph blog..we will see!
I got Peytons pre-school pictures back that I will try to get on here real soon!
have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs I follow....
-
-
-
16 years ago
-
-
17 years ago
-
5 years ago
-
-
8 years ago
-
-
16 years ago
-
16 years ago
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(48)
-
▼
January
(16)
- Reason, Season or LIFETIME, Which one are you?
- B.A.Tiger Blanket
- Latest sewing project
- Weigh in Wednesday
- ROSA sat.......
- The Pain & Laughter of loving our children...
- Weigh in Wednesday
- Proverbs on TRUST
- What are MEEZ you ask
- Weigh in Wednesday :~
- B.A. Tiger Time in Fayetteville
- Peyton's Pre-K Picture
- Weigh in Wednesday!
- The SECRET LIFE....
- 100 CRUNCHES
- HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009
-
▼
January
(16)












Oh girl, I weighed yesterday too, down only 1lb. I have been so "point" faithful, plus I have worked out all week! We started the "Eat No Crap" workout yesterday. This is the one Jessica Simpson did for Dukes of Hazard! I'm sore and we only did one set-next week 3 sets!
ReplyDeleteHey 2lbs is absolutley better than none! I am sure that it will come. I just hate how husbands can drop the weight so much faster than the ladies!
ReplyDelete