Well my runner girl will start her outdoor track meets in March. It is stil cold & very windy in March.These are all day events, with alot of waiting time. Whats a mom to do? Make a blanket!!!!Now I'm no seamstress by any means but I thought this turned out pretty cool. Her school mascot is a tiger & their colors are black & goldish yellow. Alot of the sports uniforms are black & white & I have yet to figure that one out.
Here are the pictures. See post above, Im still learning how to post this stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs I follow....
-
-
-
16 years ago
-
-
17 years ago
-
5 years ago
-
-
8 years ago
-
-
16 years ago
-
16 years ago
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(48)
-
▼
January
(16)
- Reason, Season or LIFETIME, Which one are you?
- B.A.Tiger Blanket
- Latest sewing project
- Weigh in Wednesday
- ROSA sat.......
- The Pain & Laughter of loving our children...
- Weigh in Wednesday
- Proverbs on TRUST
- What are MEEZ you ask
- Weigh in Wednesday :~
- B.A. Tiger Time in Fayetteville
- Peyton's Pre-K Picture
- Weigh in Wednesday!
- The SECRET LIFE....
- 100 CRUNCHES
- HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009
-
▼
January
(16)












How did I miss this one? This is my answer.
ReplyDelete