AAAAAAAArrrrrgggghh GAINED!!! Well shoot .2lbs you know really does that even count??? Who even invented that little (.)?
Grrrrrr OK ....I'm OKAY!!!! I'll just quit eating all together.I've been eating lean cuisine lunch & dinner. Yogurt & salads. seriously
probably 1/3 of the calories that I would normally eat!
OOOOH I get it,
hahaha it's all those crunches I've been
doing. Its my "six pack" abs
hahaha OK getting up off the floor.
I'm
not giving up, regardless I need to workout to be healthy & strong
for my family...if I happen to lose some weight in
the process, then great! HA who am I kidding I
BETTER lose this weight.I need some new jeans& I'd like to buy a smaller size...or two!!!
OK done with my little ,vent/rant!
I hope all my
weight loss sisters are a bunch of
"Big Losers" this week!
Hey, let's talk about this. I'm thinking that you might not be eating enough, believe it or not, you have to eat to lose weight, especially when you are working out!
ReplyDelete