Talk about opening the doors of communication! The Secret Life of the American Teenager!
http://abcfamily.go.com/abcfamily/path/section_Shows+Secret-Life-Of-The-American-Teenager/page_Detail
I watch this show with my 14 year old daughter Tori! It has been a great way to discuss the things these teenagers do & the choices they make in life. It has been a great "ice breaker". We discuss the show in great detail. It's great to get her views on it & give her an adult perspective on it as well.
I find it to be an educational tool in a comfortable setting. If you have teens..I think its a must see , Atleast take a peek at the website.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs I follow....
-
-
-
16 years ago
-
-
17 years ago
-
5 years ago
-
-
8 years ago
-
-
16 years ago
-
16 years ago
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(48)
-
▼
January
(16)
- Reason, Season or LIFETIME, Which one are you?
- B.A.Tiger Blanket
- Latest sewing project
- Weigh in Wednesday
- ROSA sat.......
- The Pain & Laughter of loving our children...
- Weigh in Wednesday
- Proverbs on TRUST
- What are MEEZ you ask
- Weigh in Wednesday :~
- B.A. Tiger Time in Fayetteville
- Peyton's Pre-K Picture
- Weigh in Wednesday!
- The SECRET LIFE....
- 100 CRUNCHES
- HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009
-
▼
January
(16)












I do not envy you on the teenage daughter. I cannot even imagine. So you will have to be my "forward" relationship when it comes to those time!
ReplyDelete