Thursday, January 29, 2009

Weigh in Wednesday

Yes it's Thursday..but I did indeed weigh yesterday!!!
Not happy, as my scale MUST be broke it is going backwards!



I will say a bit of good & VERY HAPPY news. Our family was able to spend some time together before dark yesterday & we went to a local park & took a little hike. Very rare for us as we really have trouble with the weather here. Anyways....while we were out my husband said it shows that I have been working out. WOOOHOOO I was sure my ears were playing tricks on me as I had already weighed & knew of the weight gain. But he said maybe it was the crunches ,he wasn't sure but he said I looked better.I was very pleased, as my hubby is a man of few words & is sometimes reluctant to praise as he fears I will stop trying to improve.Well not this time,its all the way!
At this time I will share another goal I have added to this workout & weight loss. I really want to run a 5K with my daughter this summer! I have told her she doesn't have to slow down & run with me , I just want to be in the same run with her! So if any of you local mamma's are interested in joining us or know where I can find out about summer 5K's let me know!!!
That's all on this!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment